Our client is looking for a General Operative/Landscaper for their Landscape and Maintenance business. This is a full-time position on a Temp-Perm basis and based out of South Tipperary.
Duties & Requirements:
- Flexibility required as travel involved to work on site - travel with co-workers in company van.
- Soil cultivation, digging, mulching, watering, raking, weeding, edging, pruning, seed sowing, bed preparation and planting.
- The use and maintenance of hand tools and basic light machinery.
- Maintenance of property grounds.
- Planting big trees and any other general duties required.
- Previous experience in a similar post.
- Qualification in Landscaping or equivalent is desirable, however previous experience would suffice.
- Manual Handling and Safe Pass.
If you are interested in the position of General Operative please apply through the link or contact Caroline on 086 7808835.