Full training provided
This job is offering a Full time days only, permanent position, job security, competitive pay, interesting fast paced rewarding work supporting medical device and pharma companies, progression, future employability as the experience you gain here is highly desired.
Our client, a well-established multinational expert in providing supply chain services to pharma and medical device companies is looking for a Stores operative to join its Newry team.
We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs. This company is continuing to grow and expand even during a global pandemic. This company is positioned very well in the market allowing it to go from strength to strength.
This company will offer the right candidate strong job security and satisfaction in a time of uncertainty.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with some experience working with raw materials, clean room, store room , Pharma WH or department (inventory/materials)
Some of the day to day duties:
- Issue, receive and manage Customers owned Inventory
- Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning.
- Maintain weekly materials counts,
- Responsibility for the Goods in/out process
- Ensure Stock control records are maintained in clean rooms.
- General stores duties and housekeeping
The Key attributes required for the role:
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
- Previous experience in a Stores/Pharma WH/medical device/clean room desired.
- Strong communications skills
- Good team player, Good customer service skills.
- Hardworking and reliable
How I can help:
I have placed many people with this client, I can help guide you through the process and give you hints and tips that will give you a competitive advantage over other applicants.
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
- "This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Richard O'Sullivan (Recruiter) on 086 1852327 between 9 am - 5pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
- "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.