Chemical Process Operative
Our client, a well-established expert in providing products to multiple industries including to the pharma industry is looking for a chemical process operative to join it's Cork team.
This job is offering a Full time, permanent position, job security, extremely competitive pay, interesting, fast paced, rewarding work, future employability as the experience you gain here is highly desired.
Jobs don't come up on this site often as staff retention is extremely high. This company will offer the right candidate strong job security and satisfaction in a time of uncertainty.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with some experience working with Chemicals, Haz chem training , large batch process and DCS experience.
Some of the day to day duties:
- Ensure all paperwork is properly completed.
- Monitoring of all plant and process equipment
- Loading and offloading of raw materials
- Ensure that the workplace and ancillary facilities are maintained in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Ensure that housekeeping duties are completed as assigned including the physical cleaning of process and ancillary facilities.
- Ensure that changeovers of both equipment and production areas are carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- Take and deliver samples to the laboratory; and if required complete any in-process testing.
- Carry out minor repairs/adjustments to plant and ancillary equipment where possible and as authorised.
- Several years' experience in a chemical production environment essential
- Experience handling and working with hazardous chemicals.
- Distributed Control System (DCS) experience essential
- Diligent approach to Health and Safety required.
- Forktruck and Loadall experience an advantage.
- The ability to work with people at all levels of the organization.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Flexible, willing and positive attitude / mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, scheduling and prioritisation ability.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
How I can help:
I can help guide you through the process and give you hints and tips that will give you a competitive advantage over direct applicants.
To apply for this exciting new position here are your options:
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
"I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.
Other jobs you may have searched for:
Chemical jobs, manufacturing jobs ,process jobs ,pharma jobs , general operative jobs