New Year New Job? Would you like to work in a company that believes that work can be a more rewarding and satisfying experience for everyone in an atmosphere of mutual trust and confidence?
Our client based in Ringaskiddy has a position that just came in with a Cork based Multinational Manufacturing company. Would you like to join a company whose culture supports their talented people, allowing them to approach their work with energy, enthusiasm, and the promise of success?
In return you get to work with a leading multinational organisation that is driven by the desire to continually innovate while being exposed to some of the most cutting edge technology being employed today.
This is an operator level job, the function of which is to support the production dept and to carry out specified equipment maintenance. The job will also include assembly work.
- Operation of Automatic equipment to Process Procedure.
- Completion and Audit of product as required by procedure or specific direction.
- Necessary record completion and product labelling.
- product and set up equipment to established procedure.
- Repair, rework, assembly and disassembly of returned items.
- Use and care of miscellaneous hand tools such as pliers and cutters etc, used to carry out the function.
- Completion of all necessary Production related Documentation.
- Adherence to all necessary requirements relating to Personal tool maintenance, Antistatic Precaution, Safety and Housekeeping.
What you need to apply :
- Previous production manufacturing experience.
- Ideally electronic part experience but not essential
- You will have a provide track record of commitment to both quality and production goals
- You will have excellent dexterity and attention to detail for masking, hand spraying and touch up.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit your cv for immediate consideration.