General Operative (Agri)
FRS Recruitment partnering with a leading Agribusiness in Ireland and inviting applications for the role of 'Mill Room Operator'. This is a full-time permanent role and would suit applicants residing in the Counties of Longford, Cavan, or Westmeath.
Sector: Production, Manufacturing, Agriculture
Hours: Can vary with shifts, morning, afternoon and evening/night shifts, Mon - Sun operation
Rate of Pay: Rate will DOE, overtime is at time and a half (after 39 hours)
Contract: Full time perm
- You will be part of a team that monitors and inputs requests for mixing, loading, and pressing in a production/control room environment.
- You will input the correct quantities of raw materials into a mixing bucket
- You will have good technical and IT skills as the mixing system is computerised with the use of monitors
- You will record quantities of information in relation to inputs and outputs
- Responsible for keeping the area tidy and up to standard
- Experience driving a loading shovel or Agri machinery will be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Team player
- Mill room experience would be an advantage (2-3 years exp)
- Must be flexible to work shift patterns
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment