As General Manager you will be responsible for improving operational efficiency, providing leadership and direction to the staff while managing the company's overall business operations. We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven general manager to direct and manage the organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist the organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives. The successful candidate will possess excellent commercial business acumen coupled with excellent communication and team leadership skills, with the ability to drive operational excellence.
- Staff Management to include, but not limited to formulating staff policies in T&D, performance reviews, productivity, and recruitment.
- Manage day to day operations and review work practices and workflows on the floor and identify areas of improvement where necessary.
- Stock Management and ordering, overseeing stock management including pricing, costing, damages, returns etc
- Manage Sales with POS Sales System and Website with a view to redeveloping and updating them to improve reporting and grow sales.
- Along with Directors, researching and identifying growth opportunities in line with short- and long-term expansion of customer base to existing and new markets
- Implement best customer practices to ensure customer satisfaction processes are at an optimum level.
- Relevant Business Qualification and or a Min 5 years of Operational or Senior Strategic Management experience
- Good knowledge of all different business functions with a proven track record of strong people management skill set.
- Excellent communication and first-hand customer care attention to detail
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Contact Daniella to discuss this unique managerial opportunity 086 7750646