FRS is currently recruiting a Gastroenterologist for a leading private hospital in the Munster region of Ireland. The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care.
As Consultant Gastroenterologist, will you have responsibility for a team of Registrars and RMO's so it is of paramount importance that you have at least 5 year's experience of working in a similar type of role.
- Specialist IMC registration, or in the process of registering with IMC
- 5 - 10 years' post-graduate experience in Gastroenterology
- Previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications is preferable
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Valid IELTS or OET, if required
In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider of Medical and Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Dave Maher, Medical & Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M:+353(0)86 130 1705 .