Fundraising & Digital Marketing Lead - Kildare - 40k - 46k
My client, a not-for-profit organisation is seeking an experienced Fundraising & Digital Marketing Lead to join their team based in Kildare. This is a full time, permanent, hybrid position.
As the Fundraising & Digital Marketing Lead, you will lead the improvement of the organisation's donor experience through a variety of direct marketing campaigns, website and social media content management and increasing the organisation's understanding of its position in the digital fundraising space. You will support the digital growth of the brand.
Tasks & Duties (this is a non-exhaustive list)
- Work with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to develop, launch, monitor and review digital marketing campaigns focused on securing online donations, online fundraisers and online followers.
- Identify new and improved approaches to optimise digital marketing campaigns, including testing different creative approaches, audience targeting and messaging.
- Develop and deliver a broad range of digital communications (e-newsletters, email appeals, social media campaigns) to engage, retain and develop existing and new donors.
- Lead on the segmentation, targeting and personalisation of digital communications to the organisations many audiences.
- Manage activities across different channels focused on acquisition of new monthly donors, with a primary focus on digital recruitment campaigns and communications.
- Manage the development and implementation of new campaigns, including sourcing content from the field, external suppliers and data management.
- Provide support to colleagues in relation to fundraising income and
- Undertake administration and financial processes in relation to reconciliation, thank you letters, banking and accurate record keeping.
- Managing overall data quality of donor database with regular quality checks and reporting on same across all users.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year proven experience working in a digital marketing/communication role.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in fundraising, grant applications or similar
- Degree in Business/Marketing with significant Digital Marketing course content required.
- Excellent eye for design and ability to develop social media visuals.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative spotting opportunities, challenges and potential improvements.
- Ability to understand and interpret data to draw out valuable, actionable insights.
- A track record in successfully promoting and building brands online.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- All roles are subject to Garda Vetting and relevant Police check for any country of residence of over 6 months from age of 18.