Full Stack .NET Developer
FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a Full Stack .NET Developer role with our client a leading company in the Mid West.
What you'll bring to the table
Above all we value communication, common sense and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will bring:
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to give and take feedback and share knowledge
- A strong desire to learn and improve.
From a technical perspective we do require a degree in computer science and your experience should also include a minimum of 2 years development experience through the entire life-cycle of an enterprise application.
Use of the following technologies and methodologies would be a distinct advantage:
- Experience with .NET 4.5+, Visual Studio 2017/2019, C#.
- Experience working with Git.
- Familiarty with MS Azure cloud services
- Experience with WebApi and middle-tier API services.
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience working with Databases
Nice to haves:
- Experience implementing features using SOLID principals
- Experience with building microservices on a microsoft platform.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with messaging systems and related technologies
- Net Core
- Experience with azure data services
- Experience with automated unit testing frameworks, test-driven development and Continuous Integration.