Full stack Java Developer
Candidates should have worked in either a development or consultancy role. High technical competence and skills are expected.
The role is both challenging and demanding and requires candidates that can collaborate and integrate seamlessly with colleagues and other lines of businesses. The work involves liaising with product development and customer representatives; utilizing team work, knowledge databases.
- Work in eSpatial offices developing custom applications
- Work on eSpatial core products
- Work directly with the customer on requirements, design, and implementation
- Provide technical application and system analysis (operating system, hardware, database and web application), focusing on the customer core business processes from a technical perspective
- Maintain existing customer solutions
- Report product issues to development team
- Share knowledge with the team
Skills - Required
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar)
- 3 years' experience in development or consultancy role
- Java development experience including Java EE
- Experience using JSON, XML, AJAX and jQuery
- Exposure to ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone
- Application server experience, ideally with Tomcat
- Experience in configuring and deploying Java EE applications on Linux/Windows
- Good working knowledge of SQL databases (preferably Oracle)
- Ability to communicate clearly with project stakeholders and ability to escalate technical and user issues appropriately
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.