Front of House Co-Ordinator
The Front of House Coordinator role has overall responsibility for delivering first class customer service to our client and ultimately their clients, you are the main point of contact for all service requirements and will act as a brand ambassador.
- To manage the front of house reception desk, meeting rooms and deal with local requests in an efficient, professional and friendly manner, providing support to the on site team and working closely with the Facilities Assistant to ensure all needs of local stakeholders are met on a daily basis.
- To ensure service is maintained at high level in front of house coordinator and facilities assistance absence, maintain and update generic site manuals.
- Answer switchboard and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed SLA.
- Issue all permanent, temporary security passes for staff, contractors and visits - maintaining monthly access reports and comms room reports
- Be able to operate office stationery machinery including photocopier, scanner, laminating and binding machines
- Manage hot desk, office space and meeting rooms bookings for employees and external visitors.
- Manage Post /Courier internal and external.
- On weekly basis send updated Proactive Job Register to Helpdesk.
- On monthly basis send updated Supply and Service control records to Facilities Manager.
- Complete daily / weekly housekeeping checks and stock audit
- Responsible for ordering monthly consumables (all sundries including but not limited to coffee, milk, stationary
Meeting Room Management
- Managing meeting room bookings to completion, from logging booking, agreeing room layout, book all equipment required and book hospitality requirements if requested.
- On day of meeting prepare room including set up for catering and arranging cleaning schedule for room cleaning, be available to assist if required.
- Prepare meeting room setups / check desks and offices, ensure IT kits are working and remove any personal belongings from the previous users.
- Assist staff with catering orders.
- On completion of meeting, ensure the room is cleared, sanitised and cleaned, If required assist.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong working relationships with clients, visitors and colleagues
- Excellent personal presentation including wearing of smart clothing at all times, good attendance and time keeping.
- To be organised, helpful and have an excellent knowledge of the site