Front End Developer
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Dublin City
My client are changing the way we fly by developing software to provide connectivity for in-flight entertainment systems meaning passengers will soon be able to connect their own devices via wifi on a plane.
They currently have a vacancy for Front End Developer so you will have the chance to work with modern technologies and grow your career with a company who are really beginning to take off!
You will be working alongside talented product managers, software engineers and UX / interface designers on a cross-functional agile team to deliver new features and improvements to their aircraft platform and in-flight entertainment products.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
The server software is typically built on the JVM and exposes rich RESTful APIs that are consumed by mobile clients, single page web apps and airlines.
- Web development on a modern framework React/Redux
- Working within your favourite IDE: IntelliJ / WebStorm / Visual Code
- Testing automation testing with JEST and Geb
- Build automation with Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
- Opportunities to work on full-stack (native & backend) development
- Opportunities to work with Typescript, React Native, ClojureScript
- Contributing to our design and software development lifecycles
- Implementing pixel perfect designs that work across all major browsers
- You will not need to support IE8
Front End Developer Requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent practical hands on experience
- 4 years professional experience in a related job using an Agile software lifecycle including TDD, pair programming, short release cycles
- Experience with one or more major web framework e.g. AngularJS, React, Web Components
- Experience integrating with RESTful JSON API's
- Some experience with automated unit testing / acceptance testing technologies
- Some experience with build technologies e.g. Grunt, gulp.js
Just apply below to be considered for this brilliant Front End Developer opportunity!