Fresh Food Advisor
Fresh Food Advisor/Chef - West, Midlands & South
Reporting to the Head of Convenience Retail, a Fresh Food Advisor must have previous experience of working within the food industry/retail deli environment and have operated in accordance with HACCP.
This is a hands-on role that will require you to work across a variety of locations. The role will focus on offering advice and developmental support to Deli Managers. As a Chef/Area Fresh Foods Advisor you will be required to aid in the design and implementation of future company developments.
- A significant proportion of your time will be spent actively working with the Deli Manager on site
- Ability to produce high-quality food from fresh ingredients
- Sales and Margin Support - ensure sales and margin targets are achieved
- Food Safety Support - ensuring all staff are trained and compliant to the highest standard
- General Support to site Deli Managers and Site Manager to ensure consistency across all sites through weekly visits
- Assist as Chef for relief cover when required
The ideal candidate must:
- Be passionate about food and food development
- Be a proven team player
- Have the ability to prioritise issues and ensure efficiency across all sites
- Be a proven problem solver
- Qualification in Culinary Arts is desirable but not essential
- Have 5 years cookery experience
- Full clean driving licence
Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotion within the Retail Group
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Fresh Food Manager, Deli Manager, Chef, Assistant Fresh Food Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Grocery Manager, Munster, Connacht, Midlands