Forestry Commercial Analyst
My client, Ireland's largest producer of certified wood, is looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their commercial finance team on a permanent basis. The job is hybrid (3/2 days a week in the office) and permanent.
You will be responsible for managing huge Farm Partner portfolio and Corporate Financial Partnership portfolios on a personalised way. That involves reporting, commercial assessment, financial analysis, profitability reviews, payment processes and maintenance of accurate Partnership datasets.
It is expected that you have:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Financial skills (margins, cash flow, payments, calculations, financial modelling and reporting, budget and forecast)
- Experience with portfolio management
- Willingness to learn (is a must)
- Forestry or Agri skills (desired, not mandatory)
My client offers base salary + annual award + pension + flexible working + education support + travel expenses and other attractive benefits you can't miss.
If you are interested, get in touch with Monica Bergmann.