FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Forester on behalf of an expanding biomass supplier. This is a full-time perm role.
My client has invested heavily in state-of-the-art harvesters , forwarders , chippers & trucks which has helped them become one of Ireland's leading biomass suppliers.
Currently we are looking to recruit an experienced Forester with strong management skills.
The ideal candidate should be a team player who can promote our new efficient biomass harvesting methods, liaise with new and existing customers, prepare documentation relating to sites including harvest management plans, risk assessment & paperwork for submission to the relevant authorities.
The ideal candidate would be based in the Midlands but must be prepared to work all over the country. Requirements A relevant qualification or minimum 2 years' experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage the purchase of private standing timber,
* Manage the efficient harvesting, extraction and haulage of timber
* Co-ordinate machine movement, (working with the haulage manager) Benefits:
* Company vehicle laptop and phone will be supplied
* Generous bonus paid for meeting and exceeding targets.
* Massive potential for the right person.
* Full clean driving license
* Excellent communication & organisational skills
* Good time management ability to work to tight deadlines
* Self-starter who is flexible Key
Attractive salary & bonus
Please email your cv through the attached link
Call John for a confidential chat on 087 9955439 ( Business Hours )