Food Service Trainer - Connacht
Food Retail Area Consultant - Connacht
This is a challenging, field based operations role which involves monthly store visits and new store openings. You will be the direct link between the development team and estate. Regular meetings with the entire Development team occur to ensure that all stores receive accurate information at all times. The role also requires you to communicate important information from the field back through the Development team. Accurate communication records essential.
You must be willing, on occasion, to travel to varying parts of the country.
The successful applicant must be prepared to come to work with a seriously positive attitude. Excellent time management and people skills are mandatory.
The role will include:
- Working alongside & directing store owners and staff pre and post initial store opening. You must achieve optimum brand presentation.
- Providing training to store owners and staff in all areas of store operation pre and post store opening.
- Executing the implementation of corporate policies and programs that will have a direct impact on the profitability of the market.
- Achievement of operational excellence by conducting monthly quality and image control inspections of each restaurant in your assigned area, implementing new ideas through coaching, training and mentoring.
- Providing business planning and financial reviews to maximise store's profitability and protect the overall business.
- Devise and deliver training programmes to restaurant managers and staff as required and follow up the training with ongoing support & development.
- Build & maintain positive relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in food/hospitality industry
- Team player
- Understanding of business finance.
- Good organisation
- Qualification in related discipline (desired but not essential)
- Evidence of computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Sound knowledge of excellent customer service
- Flexibility (This is not a Monday to Friday 9-5 role)
For more information, please forward your CV or contact Brian on 086 7773856
Retail Area Manager, Food Trainer, Field Consultant, Food Services Manager, Restaurant Manager, Catering Manager