Fixed Asset & Cost Accountant
We are recruiting for a Fixed Asset and Cost Accountant to join our client's team in South Co Dublin.
- Maintain control of the Fixed Asset Register, reconciling the asset and depreciation values monthly to SAP.
- Support the monthly in Progress spending and accounting process through the review of data in SAP and responsible for ensuring purchasing commitments and actual invoices comply with the scope.
- Responsibility for the Standard Product Costing, Set up bills of materials, and Costing new materials.
- Handle the monthly reporting and the periodic forecasting and budgeting of capital spending projects and the related depreciation to be recorded in SAP
- Work as part of the team on the monthly management accounts closing process. Responsible for PPV analysis, Labour posting, analysis and reporting.
- Support, in conjunction with the Financial Controller the annual budget and quarterly forecasting efforts.
- Provide detailed month end spend analysis, that contributes to explaining the manufacturing variances
Experience and education:
- Preferably recently qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Cost accounting experience, SAP knowledge a great benefit. High degree of computer literacy.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent Excel skills