Currently recruiting for a Fitter/Toolmaker for my client based in Westmeath
Role and Responsibilities:
- Machine building and mechanical assembly
- Interpreting technical assembly drawings and equipment manuals Dismantling, repair/rework, and fitting of new parts when performing maintenance
- Condition monitoring using modern maintenance techniques
- Commissioning machines/equipment on our customers site nationally & internationally
- Knowledge of Pneumatic cylinders and associated control valves
- Assembly of aluminium extrusion frames
- Levelling and alignment of machine components
- Mechanical trade qualification with 5 years' experience industrial setting
- Excellent fault-finding and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge and skills in assembly and repairs of mechanical systems such as bearings, gears, belts & pulleys etc.
- Welding experience and advantage
- To be fully competent with a variety workshop machines such as lathes, manual milling machine, surface grinders, etc.
- Attention to detail is essential
- A passion/strong interest in engineering is essential
- Comfortable to work individually or as part of a team
- Great communication skills: Working closely with the assembly supervisor and the project team
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.