Our client based in County Kildare are looking for a Maintenance Fitter to join the company
The role will include plant maintenance, preventative maintenance and project work.
Working on a variety of industrial equipment including but not limited to panel saws, moulders, sanders, extraction units, roller conveyors and chain conveyors.
A good working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical automation is essential. Turning, milling and welding is a regular feature of the job. Electrical experience would be an advantage. Regular overtime is available.
* Trade Qualified Fitter with excellent mechanical knowledge (preferably a Mechanical Automated Maintenance Fitter but other fitter disciplines will be considered).
* Previous experience working within a production environment.
* Demonstrable knowledge of safe working practices including LOTO and Permits to Work.
* Knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodology.
* Excellent trouble shooting skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative or a part of a team.
* Ability to communicate effectively with other functions of the business and the management team.
* Flexibility to work overtime is essential.
* The successful candidate will work in support of the Engineering Manager, will be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate a desire and drive for continuous improvement across the shift within the framework of our ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 accreditations.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.