My Client, a market leading equipment and machinery hire company with a well-established nationwide network of locations are seeking to recruit a plant fitter for one of their South Dublin branches.
You will report into the Workshop Manager as Plant Fitter you will be responsible for servicing all diesel plant; while maintaining the quality, safety, reliability and availability of hire stock in a cost effective manner.
You will be getting the chance to work with one of Ireland's leading equipment hire companies with a competitive salary and eligibility to join the company pension scheme after a probationary period.
My client is just as committed to their employee satisfaction as they are to customer service and that's reflected in their long standing & defined career progression programmes established to help employees move upwards in the company.
- Carry out refurbishment of equipment and products where necessary
- Liaise with the Workshop Manager when spare parts are required to ensure cost effective repairs
- Ensure service records are maintained and updated onto the internal computerised system (Spanner) and daily worksheets are populated
- Adhere to the damage process and ensure product damage is highlighted
- Ensure that all equipment is cleaned to the highest standard ready for hire
- Ensure the workshop is safe, tidy, and organised at all times
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
- Ensure workshops and products / equipment are maintained to the 360? brand.
This role would especially suit a newly qualified mechanic who has recently finished their apprenticeship and who isn't afraid to 'get stuck in' in their new role!
Call Cillian on 086 464 8426 if you just have some questions about the job.