Role: Trade Qualified Fitter
- Responsible for plant and machinery installation, and process within established process settings
- Carry out modifications or inspections in accordance with vehicle maintenance instructions
- Work as part of a cross functional team to support installations
- Maintain equipment logs to document process performance, actions taken etc.
- Proactively identify and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- At all times, maintain a culture of continuous improvement, while adhering to required standards at of housekeeping, GMP, GDP and safety.
Qualifications - Education & Experience:
Trade qualified fitter - Knowledge in working with automated machinery is an advantage.
To hit the ground running in this position you will need a previous experience working in a high volume, automated manufacturing environment.
Qualifications - Skills:
Strong technical ability with attention to detail
Self-motivated and a strong ability to work in a team and/or on own initiative.
Your next step:
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/