Maintenance Fitter -Shift
North of Cork City
FRS and I are delighted to be supporting Our client, an established large multinational facility (Not Meat), based in north cork, to find a shift Fitter to join their lovely team. You would be joining a large maintenance department, who know what they are doing, and I know they will help you get settled in the first few days.
This company has not being negatively affected by covid and also has Strong H+S procedures in place around covid and staff safety is a priority.
You will be a qualified fitter, who has a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a mechanical maintenance fitter (not pipe fitter) in a factory environment.
Your duties will include:
- Completing plant and equipment fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance to enable the plant to operate safely and efficiently.
- First response for all mechanical breakdowns on-site
- Complete process improvements, preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance
- Maintenance must be carried out on:
- Hydraulic systems, including servo driven hydraulic systems.
- Pneumatic systems
- Ensuring equipment is well maintained to ensure maximum uptime by carrying out routine maintenance and inspections.
- Ensuring any spares used are documented so replacements can be sourced.
- Supporting a wide range of equipment
- Supporting with plant upgrade and continuous improvement projects.
If you are interested in hearing more about this career advancing opportunity, please apply today by sending in your cv.
Consultant: Richard O Sullivan
How I can help?
I can help guide you through the process and give you hints and tips that will give you a competitive advantage over other applicants.
You may have also search for fitter jobs Cork, maintenance fitter jobs cork, maintenance fitter jobs Ireland, maintenance tech jobs cork, maintenance tech jobs Ireland, factory maintenance jobs cork, factory maintenance jobs Ireland