Finishing and Assembly Engineer
My client is currently looking for a Finishing and Assembly Engineer to join their tooling department within their manufacturing company based in Kilkenny
- The ideal person could be a Toolmaker or similar. (but not necessary if they have a good mechanical aptitude).
- They must have good experience in Milling, Surface Grinding, Lathe Work, Drilling, Tapping, Fine tool and Jig assembly.
- They must be capable of working to Tight Tolerances, with Good Finishes and be capable of processing a good throughput of work per day.
- An experience in Hydraulics and Pneumatics would also be an advantage.
- The ideal person should have 2+ Years experience in this area.
- They should also be a Good Team Worker.
- They must be able to read both 2-D & 3-D Drawings and should also be able to work on their own initiative.
If you hold suitable experience and would like to hear more about this role and what is on offer please contact Jennifer on 0567775550 and apply through the link provided.