Financial Planning Wealth Advisors : Dublin
Our client is experiencing growth within their sector and wish to source dedicated and experienced Wealth Advisors,
- As Wealth Advisor, will be required to build enduring and meaningful business relationships with customers and deliver the highest quality financial planning advice ensuring customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Achieve targets by offering comprehensive fact finds with customers to identify and prioritise their financial planning needs and objectives
- Provide support to branch staff through coaching, training and mentoring with a view to enhancing existing product knowledge and internal relationships
- Maintain superior knowledge of life, pensions and investment marketplace, industry and products.
- Maintain highest levels of compliance and quality standards defined by ensuring all procedures and processes are carried out correctly.
- Achieve revenue/business targets for life, pension and investment business while working to the expected high standards of professionalism and advice.
- Take responsibility for personal development by consistently and proactively improving personal sales ability, technical skills and industry knowledge.
- QFA qualified with up to date CIPD hours
- Proven track record selling full spectrum of Financial Services @ Wealth Management level: 5 years +
- Bank Assurance Wealth management experience Essential
- Ability to demonstrate sound commercial understanding within Financial Services environment
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients
- Ability to guide, mentor, train and develop strong relations branch staff
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Car allowance
- Health Insurance
- laptop & Phone
Apply with CV and Cover note outlining previous experience and suitability for the role.