Our client is seeking to hire a skilled Qualified accountant to join their team as a Financial Controller, this is a hands-on full-time permanent position where you will be managing a team of 2 based in Laois.
- Manage all the accounting operations (i.e., Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Project
Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Payroll, Contract Valuations, Irish Revenue Returns
and General Ledger)
* Prepare Annual Budgets and Rolling Forecasts
* Prepare and manage Cash Flows and Working Capital
* Implement Financial Controls, Policies and Procedures
* Implement new Financial Information Systems and technology as required
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Ability to work within a team and individually.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential for this role.
- Ability to take responsibility for tasks and ensure they are followed through to completion.
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Willingness to contribute to the smooth running of the accounts department
If you believe you have the skills that match the requirement for this role - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.