We are seeking a Financial Controller for our Kildare based client
You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient day to day operations of the finance and administration functions, you will thrive within an entrepreneurial environment and demonstrate success by tracking KPI's and increasing profitability.
This is a senior role which requires excellent accounting skills and a strong commercial acumen. With strong support teams in place, you will be expected to ensure the dealership has efficient and effective business processes, to help deliver this already thriving dealership to the next level.
As a member of the senior management team, you will need to be an influential and motivational leader that coaches the dealership teams to achieve success.
This is an exciting opportunity for further career development. On offer is a competitive salary and generous on target earnings, with an attractive executive benefits package.
Duties will include:
- Produce and stand over solid trial balances.
- Deliver timely monthly management accounts.
- Generate timely KPI reporting across all areas of the business.
- Prepare frequent budget forecasts.
- Manage wage and tax returns in an efficient and professional manner.
You will have the following:
- Qualified accountant
- Motor Industry experience required
- Experienced team leader
- Strong technical accountancy skills
- Commercial outlook