The Financial Controller will report directly to the Managing Director and join the Senior Management team.
* Managing all finance and accounting operations.
* Preparation of monthly management accounts to include P & L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and all reconciliations as relevant.
* Preparation of annual budget for different areas of the company and monthly forecasting for each department.
* Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
* Monitoring internal controls.
* Coordinating audit processes
* Responsible for appropriate cash flow planning and availability of funds as required.
* Responsible for all IT related matters in the company.
* Preparation of monthly salary payroll report and making submissions to the Revenue Commissioners. Report outlines all aspects which make up the monthly figures.
* Completion of monthly VAT returns with submissions made to Revenue.
* Submission and applying for all Grant claims with different bodies
* Work with the MD and SMT in identifying expansion opportunities for the business.
* Challenge other business units in relation to financial aspects of the business.
* An ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA qualification.
* 5 years post qualification experience.
* Good understanding of IT systems and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Financial management experience and strong analytical skills.
* Proven ability to be influential at all levels within the organisation.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
* Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
* Experience in a similar role or clearly demonstrate an ability to take on the role.