We are seeking a Financial Controller for a well-established retail company based in Kerry.
The company is looking for an enthusiastic person to join the team as a Financial Controller in their head office in County Kerry.
- Preparation of financial accounts.
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts.
- Monthly / Weekly Payroll
- Management of the day to day functions of the finance department.
- Reporting directly to the director.
- Preparation of annual Budgets & Financial Forecasts.
- Filing statutory returns & Tax Returns.
- Assist in long term strategic planning for the company.
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent computer skills
- Experienced in the A-Z of finance within an SME environment
- Experience with Intact or similar system an advantage
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines
If you are interested in joining a dynamic organisation, please send an updated CV through the link provided