Our client is seeking a skilled FINANCIAL CONTROLLER to join their team on a permanent basis in Galway.
You will be responsible for managing a team who will provide accurate, timely and relevant information on financial & business performance. In addition you will oversee and manage the day to day financials, regulatory and taxation matters of the company
- Managing the finance function for the company
- Managing the Finance & Accounts team and delegating tasks within the general ledger, cash management and payments, stock, cash and internal controls.
- Management accounts & consolidation of P&L Statement, balance sheet and basic cash-flow
- Preparation of year-end audit file for the company
- Preparation of company cash-flow forecasts
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Maintain business plan and financial projection files
- Manage and procure insurance bonds as required for specific projects
- Establish/ improve systems & controls
- Establish fixed asset register & property register
- Extend/ optimise property leases
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Ideally Big 4 trainined
- Manufacturing highly desired
- 4/5 years post qualification experience within Industry
- Be a self starter and have a drive for continuous improvements
If you match the above requirements - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.