FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their team team. This is exciting role where you will manage a established accounts tea. This is a full time, permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in a buy finance function and a hands on approach.
What will you be doing in your new role as Financial Controller?
- Manage all the accounting operations (i.e., Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Project
- Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Payroll, Contract Valuations, Irish Revenue Returns
- and General Ledger)
- Prepare Annual Budgets and Rolling Forecasts
- Prepare and manage Cash Flows and Working Capital
- Implement Financial Controls, Policies and Procedures
- Implement new Financial Information Systems and technology as required
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Ability to work within a team and individually.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential for this role.
- Ability to take responsibility for tasks and ensure they are followed through to completion.
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Willingness to contribute to the smooth running of the accounts department
Send CV through the attached link for immediate consideration
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069