Financial Controller (9-12 month contract )
The Financial Controller will be employed on a 9-12 month contract and are responsible for a range of responsibilities which include the following.
- Managing the budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting.
- Responsible for grant funding submissions.
- OPEX and CAPEX
- Assist with new projects
- Managing stock controls
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Professional accounting qualification ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA qualification.
- 3 years + post qualification experience.
- Good understanding of IT systems and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Manufacturing experience desired but not essential.
- SAP experience desirable
- Financial management experience and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Experience in a similar role or clearly demonstrate an ability to take on the role.