Financial Analyst Controllership
A financial client is looking to hire a Financial Analyst (Controllership) to join their growing team in Co. Dublin. Due to company expansion, this position has opened up. This role requires experience in within an analytical background with a part qualified ACCA qualification.
- Leading month-end close process and booking journals to our GL system, calculating revenue in accordance with various contracts and raising sales invoices
- Management of receivables, preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Daily and weekly cashflow forecasts for intercompany funding.
- Maintenance of intercompany loan models.
- Statutory accounting and reporting process
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant
- Good understanding of the regulatory & control framework
- Strong financial analysis
- Financial Services experience (desirable)
If you are qualified and have 1 years + experience in a financial analytic role and are part qualified ACCA seeking to join a solid company with excellent career opportunities- please apply with your most recent CV to Conor Kennedy for immediate consideration.