Financial Advisor Life & Pensions
A client is looking to hire a Financial Advisor to join their expanding team in Co. Westmeath & Cork. Due to company development this position has opened up. This role requires experience in the financial sector.
The company has a hybrid policy in place of 1-2 days a week in the from home.
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client's requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Provide ongoing service and advice to clients & building relationships
- (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor
- Proven successful track record in client facing meetings with responsibility for target delivery
- Previous experience in a face to face Life & Pensions Advisor role, either in a brokerage or bank assurance
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
If you are qualified with 2 years + experience in Financial Advice and seeking to join a fast-growing organisation with excellent career opportunities- please apply with your most recent CV to Conor Kennedy @ for immediate consideration.