Financial Accountant/Analyst in SNN
Joining a team whose role is to manage and administer financial requirements and associated processes in many areas including; International Foreign Currencies, International Transfer Pricing, Software Revenue Recognition, Corporate Tax Compliance and Inter-Company Accounting. This role has global responsibility in assigned areas, and will involve interaction with International Finance and Business Partners & US Corporate Accounting team. Additional activities will include participation in global projects.
The successful candidate will display accounting knowledge, analytical skills, and business judgment with good attention to detail.
The successful applicant will be a Qualified Accountant, with 3+ years relevant work experience in a similar finance role and
- Experience of working in a Dynamic and ever changing environment
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system; strong PC/MS Office skills
- Solid Intercompany Accounting experience
- Exposure to VAT and Corporation Tax would be advantageous
- Experience in project work, data analysis and the establishment of processes & procedures
- Ability to work independently as well as integrating with a team
- Strong Communication Skills in a multi-cultural international environment