Financial Accountant - Westport
My client, a global pharmaceutical, is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team for a 12-month contract in their offices in Westport.
You will deliver accurate and timely financial information from the point of transaction through to financial close and periodic external reporting (monthly, quarterly, and annually). And support all payroll accounting processes, through effective, efficient, and regulatory compliant finance processes, and in accordance with US GAAP.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- bank file processing for payroll payments
- Process Payroll entries and prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT/Vies/ Intrastat reporting
- assist to internal and external auditors
- financial controls
In order to be successful, you will have:
- Full accounting qualification CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Minimum of 2 years' Accounting experience working within a medium sized international company
- SAP experience
- Advanced or native English and a second language desirable.
My client offers flexible and hybrid scheme, 12 month contract with the possibilities of development and contract extension.
If this is of your interest, apply now to Monica Bergmann