Financial Accountant - Newbridge
On behalf of our client I am currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join a busy team in Newbridge, Co. Kildare
- Providing support to the Lean Centre Finance Team during the course of the audit including preparation of statutory accounts, provision of information for auditors and assisting within ad hoc accounting duties.
- Coordination, Preparation and Review of Statutory Financial Statements in a timely manner and in accordance with relevant Company law requirements.
- Assist the team with the external audit liaising with group external auditors to ensure timely efficient audit completion on statutory financial statements.
- Working together with the Business Unit Finance teams on the annual audit to ensure a timely, clean and efficient audit process.
- Ad hoc tasks relating to the year end audit and day to day accounting function within the Lean Centre and/or Business Unit Finance Teams.
- Assisting with the closure of the year end ledgers on the ERP system and ensuring transactions appropriately dealt with and reconciled
- Assisting with the uploading of budget data to the Oracle system to ensure the information is available for management accounts purposes and reconciles to budget files.
- This is a full time temporary position with a immediate start
- Qualified Accountant. FETAC Level 8 Hons Degree in Accountancy, Business or related discipline
- 2-3 years of previous experience as Financial Accountant
- Proven capability to manage statutory accounts to completion and audit sign off, Knowledge and application of
- Knowledge of integrated ERP system (preferably Oracle), Microsoft Office, Excel
- Must be people focused and a team players
- Leadership and decision making skills essential
- Good communication skills and reporting skills
- Immediately available
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below.