Financial Accountant - Kildare
I'm currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for our client based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Reporting to; Lean Centre Finance Manager
Purpose; Providing support to the Lean Centre Finance Team during the course of the audit including preparation of statutory accounts, provision of information for auditors and assisting within ad hoc accounting duties.
You will be working from home as per current Covid-19 restrictions
- Coordination, Preparation and Review of Statutory Financial Statements in a timely manner and in accordance with relevant Company law requirements.
- Assist the team with the external audit liaising with group external auditors to ensure timely efficient audit completion on statutory financial statements.
- Working together with the Business Unit Finance teams on the annual audit to ensure a timely, clean and efficient audit process.
- Ad hoc tasks relating to the year end audit and day to day accounting function within the Lean Centre and/or Business Unit Finance Teams.
- Assisting with the closure of the year end ledgers on the ERP system and ensuring transactions appropriately dealt with and reconciled.
- Assisting with the uploading of budget data to the Oracle system to ensure the information is available for management accounts purposes and reconciles to budget files.
- Qualified Accountant. FETAC Level 8 Hons Degree in Accountancy, Business or related discipline
- 1-3 years PQE
- Proven capability to manage statutory accounts to completion and audit sign off, Knowledge and application of IFRS essential.
- Knowledge of integrated ERP system (preferably Oracle), Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Immediately available
Please click on the link below and apply to it!