FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of an expanding and long established agricultural business. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client has been serving the Irish agricultural trade for over 30 years through a network of midland based retail outlets. They have recently opened a new branch with ongoing expansion plans planned for 2018.
Job Location - North Tipperary
Reporting to the MD you will fulfil the following duties
- Operational management of accounts payable.
- Daily bank lodgements and processing associated banking queries
- Month end processing
- Logistics management of raw materials & monthly stock analysis
- Management of intercompany accounts.
- Preparations of year end audit files and liaising with auditors.
- Financial planning and analysis
- Contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process
- Fully qualified Accountant ( ACA , CIMA , ACCA )
- 2-3 years PQE
- Experience in the production of accounts within a busy and fast paced environment.
- Advanced excel knowledge
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439