Our Client is one of the largest care providers across the country and due to being on an exciting growth path, requires qualified accountant with experience within a professional services firm or industry in a Corporate Finance function to join their team in Limerick on a permanent basis.
You will have excellent problem-solving skills, demonstrate strong attention to detail and have the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders in the Group. Excellent interpersonal skills are key.
- ACA / ACCA / CPA Qualification.
- 3 years accountancy practice experience (corporate finance).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be highly organised.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Experience with FP&A systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to work to specific business deadlines.
- Focus on quality and precision.
You will work closely with the Financial Operations Manager and Director of Finance on a wide variety of projects including:
- Responsible for updating the group rolling financial projections and key role in the transition to an FP&A system.
- Transactional work (buy and sell side) including preparation of detailed appraisals, board presentations, funding presentations, due diligence, and legal documentation review.
- Bank covenants and relationships.
- Landlord covenants and relationships.
- Systems and report development as part of our overall Digital Transformation strategy.
- Preparation of submissions and negotiation with the NTPF on weekly Fair Deal rates.
- Business partnering with other departments in the Group.
- Board/exec management presentations.
- Ad hoc projects.
What do you need to do?
If you feel that this role is in line with your career plan and would like to join a leading company in its field, who offer a great opportunity to be incorporated into their long-term plan, then feel free to reach out to Páiric Ryan for more info and apply now via the provided options.