Our client is seeking a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their large finance function for a permanent role.
This role will cover areas including Management Accounts, Audit and Treasury.
* Monthly calculation of Group Vendor income and Vendor funded head.
* Prepayments, Accruals, Depreciation & Bank and related monthly postings.
* Processing FX currency hedges.
* Preparation of Regional Regulatory filings (Monthly AU01 / Bi-Monthly/Quarterly / Annual) including annual audits and reconciliation of local accounts to Parent Company
* Review and Approval of Stock and non-stock payments.
* Preparation of weekly/monthly reports for local agent to ensue tax compliance for all subsidiaries
Qualifications and Requirements for the role
* Fully qualified Accountant
* Min 3 years related experience
* Desire to drive for process improvements.
If you are interested in joining a strong established organisation in Mayo, please apply with your most recent Cv to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.