A broad Financial Accountant role reporting to the Financial Controller - you will assist in all areas from Audit to Forecasting. You will be 2-3 years PQE and available on short notice and interested in a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Perform strong analytics and develops insight used to build monthly financial forecasts, Budgets, and Strategic Plans. A specific focus will be on new and existing services.
- Assist in the preparation of reporting packages and analysis of the commercial financial performance, identify and evaluate key business metrics and trends. Analyze actual versus forecasted and budgeted financial results. Provide variance analysis highlighting key business drivers as required for executive reporting, project status and expense status.
- Gain a deep understanding of the business including key services, competitive movements, and our customers actions as well as the overall industry.
- Develop modeling and analysis to assess and challenge commercial forecasts and transfer them into a financial plan. Reviews, challenges, and analyzes product level plans.
- Analyze and evaluate budget and forecast data, calculations and underlying assumptions from both a business and financial perspective.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of information used in reporting, analysis, and decision-making by thoroughly analyzing conditions, trends, and facts.
- Build and maintain sound and reliable business relationships across the organization. Act as a resource for non-financial personnel on matters of accounting, finance and analysis.
- Assist with ad hoc requests on business performance and continually evaluates planning assumptions.
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of information.
Skills and Experience required:
ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified desired
2-5 years in a similar role
Excellent written and communication skills
Advanced in Microsoft Excel
If you are a Qualified Accountant with a desire to work for a company that is going places.
Apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.