Providing support to the Financial Manager, you will be responsible for results that are submitted to Corporate in a timely manner and maintain a strong control environment. You will be qualified having worked in a multinational environment.
There are a number of areas you will cover including Month End Close, Planning & Forecasting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inter-company.
* Reviewing all invoices and employee expense claims to ensure they have been approved in line with the Company's Delegation of Authority limits.
* Approving of payment runs made using Internet Banking.
* Ensuring all payments are posted and matched against the relevant invoices on the ledgers.
* Following up to ensure that all payment related items appearing on bank reconciliations are resolved on a timely basis.
Planning & Forecasting:
* Weekly update of P&L forecasts.
* Monthly update of cash flow forecasts.
* Issuing customer invoices and monitoring the Accounts Receivable balances for the Ballina site ensuring overdue payments are followed up with the customer on a timely basis.
* Liaising with the Corporate Credit Controller as required.
Month End Close:
* Assisting with the month end close of the Ballina Ledgers including the calculation and posting of month end prepayments and accruals.
* Completing month end reporting packs and supporting analysis schedules for review by Finance Manager prior to submission to Corporate.
* Analytical review of monthly P&L's and Balance Sheets to identify and explain any unusual fluctuations.
* Providing income statements to Business Unit Managers each month and responding to any queries they may have.
* Ensuring the completion of Balance Sheet reconciliations each month and the timely resolution of reconciling items.
* Liaising with auditors during their audits/reviews and responding to their queries on a timely basis.
* Processing of Intercompany transactions between Ballina and other locations.
* Ensuring intercompany balances between Ballina and other locations are reconciled on a monthly basis.
* Posting of Intercompany netting entries as advised by Corporate Finance.
* Qualified Accountant - ACA/ ACCA.
* Good knowledge of Financial systems - Experience of working with SAP would be an advantage.
* Previous exposure to US GAAP or Accounting in a Multinational environment would be an advantage.
* Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
* Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Proactive and Self-starter.
* Good Communication skills.
* The person will be required to both work independently and as part of a team.
If you are available and have the skills required - please apply with your most receive CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.