Financial Accountant (for practice accountancy firm)
- Preparing accounts monthly from initiation right through to sign off in the area of profit & loss, balance sheet etc.
- Preparing small stat audits for SME's
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts and submissions.
- Preparation of monthly cash reports
- Calculation of monthly payments
- Preparation of quarterly accounting information
- Preparation of quarterly board papers to tight deadlines
- Approval of payments to third parties
- Monitoring compliance with corporate formalities and operative agreements
- Dealing with various external parties
- Preparation / filing VAT and statutory returns
- Preparation of monthly cash reports.
- Preparation of budgets / forecasts.
- Newly qualified or experienced accountant.
- Must have an auditing background but doesn't need to be an auditor.
- Need to be able to produce accounts
- Top tier trained preferred
- Ambitious and driven.