Finance Relationship Manager
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Relationship Manager to join their growing team in Co. Galway. This is a new position due to company growth. This role requires experience in the financial sector.
The company has a hybrid policy in place of 3 days a week in the office.
- Meeting and engaging with customers with effective management to progress objectives
- Credit analysis , decision making, credit submissions and decision implementation
- Proactive management of customers in line with agreed exit strategy at loan level, including litigation
- Action CRM system appropriately to ensure accounts are at the correct status
- Qualified Financial Advisor
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years' experience in debt management, restructuring or workout (commercial)
- Excellent, in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the CCMA, CPC, MCC and how to apply these through interactions with our customers
If you match the skills above and want to join a fast-growing organisation with excellent career opportunities- please apply with your most recent CV to Conor Kennedy for immediate consideration.