Finance Manager required for Meath based organisation who manufacture and supply to the construction industry.
Although you will have a finance team of ten people, this is a hands on accounting role.
- Responsibility includes managing the local finance team (including AR, AP, GL, Tax and controlling) and master data team.
- Management of the entire P&L function and perform financial analysis to increase revenues and improve profitability.
- Responsible for the budget process and periodical forecasting.
- Responsible for the monthly closing process and assure that management reporting is in line with the group requirements.
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business
Your skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant with 10 years PQE
- Previous experience of manging a finance team is essential, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical skills with proven problem-solving ability in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Previous knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office desirable.