We are working with a dynamic, international Irish-owned company with headquarters in Dublin 15 and offices across Europe, the Nordics and USA.
We are seeking a Dublin based Finance Manager to join the group's Finance team in the head office, for a fixed-term period of 12 months.
- Manage the delivery of accounting activities for assigned region/entities, which includes:
- Perform timely month-end, quarter-end and year-end activities, including month-end close activities for cash, prepaid, tangible and intangible assets, accruals and debt;
- Review monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure compliance;
- Support annual tax compliance and or statutory reporting, if applicable;
- Annual audit management;
- Manage the treasury process, including cash flow forecast;
- Support local teams worldwide in day-to-day activities and month-end work;
- Support and develop your team;
- Aid in range of projects relating to grants, funding and acquisitions, to support the company's consistent growth;
What you need:
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting;
- An Accounting qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA;
- Minimum of 7 years of PQE experience;
- Proficiency in NetSuite would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities;
- A preference for a high intensity, high energy work environment and ability to contribute to same.