Our client is seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join their highly successful
Medical Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team in Galway.
This role holds responsibility for providing financial and analytical support for the medical business and will have you Partnering and working closely with Global Operations Finance Director and VP of Operations.
- Monitoring spend & implementing controls.
- Develop and deliver clear financial commentary in respect of productivity/margin improvement.
- Consolidation of monthly Operations reports, and preparation of quarterly Operations review package.
- Key reporting role in budgeting & forecasting process.
- Analysing and reporting on transfers/footprint strategy.
- Analysing and reporting on inventory and capital expenditure.
- Management of capital expenditure delegation of authority.
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years' finance experience in a corporate manufacturing environment.
If you are a Senior Qualified Finance Manager seeking to join a dynamic and growing organisation based in Galway - Please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration