Our client is seeking a Finance Associate to join their busy company in Kilkenny.
- Assist a team, situated in Dublin and Kilkenny, to ensure that the day to day accounting functions of the Finance Department are completed.
- Assist in the management of working capital and cash flow, to maintain the ongoing liquidity of the Company.
- Assist in ensuring the maintenance of Inter Group transactions across all jurisdictions and in multiple currencies.
- Assist in the completion of year-end audit files for external auditors in relation to the annual audit in the first instance and ultimately in relation to the annual audit of the company.
- Assist in the preparation of Group quarterly accounts and annual statutory financial reports within strict reporting deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of accounts, Vat returns and Payroll for clients entities.
- 1 / 2 years experience in an accounts function
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good PC skills, specifically MS Excel
- A team player who is willing to help and support their colleagues
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact Jennifer on 0567775550 and apply through the link provided.