Are you a recent grad with a degree in Finance and/or Accounting looking for the next step in your career?
Are you interested in joining a global organisation with strong training and excellent benefits?
Would you like to live in the beautiful North West of Ireland?
If you have answered - yes in your head - read on and apply with you most recent CV. Your new career as a Finance Administrator awaits!
- You will join an established team and be responsible for the approved disbursements in the company loan system.
- Review and clear receipt accounts of un-posted items.
- This role will suit a proactive driven professional - keen to learn and expand their business knowledge.
- Build both internal and external relationships to ensure each company is receiving the correct level of service.
Qualifications and Attributes
- You will hold a Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Self-motivated with an ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to take on additional responsibility readily.
- Strong written and excellent communication skills and the ability to work proactively are essential.
If you are a recent graduate seeking to that the next step or have 1-2 years accounting / Financial experience and would like to join an organisation where you can expand your skills - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.