Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant
We are now looking for an Payroll/accounts Administrator for Sligo .
The ideal candidate will be good at multi-tasking, work well under pressure and have experience working with accounts and payroll.
This is a permanent, full time role.
Purpose of the Role
The Administrator will consult with the Director on a day to day basis and serve as a crucial point of contact for any administration.
What does this role entail?
* Front of house duties
* Manage, report on and maintain accurate records of, for example, payroll, invoicing, personal allowance, monies received, petty cash, fees, employee files to the required standard.
* Develop sound knowledge of the fee structure and be able to deal with all enquiries on a professional and understanding basis, following closely standard procedures
* Deal and engage with enquiries from Clients in a confidential manner
* Banking including making deposits when requested
* Managing/ordering supplies
* Assist with budget management
* Submit information to Support office by specified deadlines (e.g payroll information/invoicing)
* Any other duties deemed necessary by reporting line.
What are the qualifications/skills needed?
* Proven experience in Accounts/Accounts Administration/Payroll (required)
* Relevant qualification in Office Administration
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* The ability to prioritise and multitask, with excellent time management skills
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Ability to deal with several things concurrently and deal with changing priorities
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Fluent in both oral and written English
All posts are subject to satisfactory references, medical and Garda vetting.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role and the range of duties, it does not attempt to detail every activity. Given the nature of the work, it must be stressed that maximum flexibility is required. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder periodically.